Pinhole Science Festival for girls Gr.5-8--Oct 17, 2004

From: Celia Cuomo (celia@mo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 08:59:46 PDT

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 08:59:46 -0700
Subject: Pinhole Science Festival for girls Gr.5-8--Oct 17, 2004
From: Celia Cuomo <celia@mo.com>

> Pinholers,

I received this notice from a fellow science educator and figure the
word should get out on Pinhole, too. I don't know more about this
science festival than what is below, but I requested posters and flyers
last night, and this morning I had an email from Bear Ride saying
they're on the way.

Celia Cuomo
7th grade science teacher