Black Box Demonstration

From: Frederick Logan (frloganjr@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 20:33:11 PDT

From: "Frederick Logan" <frloganjr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Black Box Demonstration
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:33:11 -0700

Good Evening,

I have tried sending several messages related to a Black Box Demonstration
what was described on-line. On the previous messages, the configuration of
my messages resulting in it not being posted.

While looking for some introductory activities in my 7th grade life science
class, I came across the following web page:
http://biology.wsc.ma.edu/biology/courses/hoag/humbio/labs/science/blackbox/

On the web page, a person described a black box demonstration that involved
a large box with an opening on the top with three opening on the bottom. It
seemed really interesting and more advanced than the black box activity
developed by the Lawrence Hall of Science (FOSS Kit).

If you have any idea of how to configure the inside of the black box
described in the web site, please send me a message when convenient.

Thank you in advance,

Frederick R. Logan