Burets

From: Rebecah Davis (rdavis@ebfas.org)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 14:23:09 PDT

From: Rebecah Davis <rdavis@ebfas.org>
Subject: Burets
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:23:09 -0700

I'm trying to use burets for an activity in my classroom and it's been
a long time since I've used the things. I'm wondering if I'm supposed
to lubricate the stoppers so they don't leak when you turn them and, if
so, am I supposed to use petroleum jelly or something else?

Thanks,
Rebecah

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find that it is bound
fast by a thousand invisible cords that cannot be broken to everything
in the universe."

--John Muir