National Board Certification

From: Linda Shore (lindas@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 08:58:36 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:58:36 -0700
From: Linda Shore <lindas@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: National Board Certification

Dear Friends

I am currently investigating ways to offer new programs for TI alumni --
and also looking for funders to support our work. A possible
opportunity has emerged that might allow TI to offer a two-week summer
institute session that would help you prepare materials/portfolios
required for National Board Certification.

Question - is anyone out there interested? If we offered a 2-week
summer institute designed to help you pass the national board
requirements, would you apply? Of course, you would be paid the usual
$500 stipend for the two weeks.

What say you?

Cheers
Linda