Human Body Explorations

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 18:06:41 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:06:41 -0700
From: Karen Kalumuck <karenk@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Human Body Explorations

Hello, pinhole friends!

Have you been using "Human Body Explorations" in your classroom
(authored by myself and T.I - you know, that one!) We are in the
process of updating and revising the book for a second edition, and
would like to include new "testimonials" from teachers who have been
using it in their classrooms. The new testimonials will most likely
replace the ones that currently are printed on the back cover (thanks
to T.I. alums Eric Kielich, Linda Ng, and Mary Fish for providing us
such wonderful commentaries, - as well as classroom tester Debbie
Geary-- and please feel free to contribute an updated comment!)

Especially if you use many of the activities, we'd love to hear from
you. If you'd like a chance to see your name in print on the book
cover, send me your enthusiastic comments -- how long you've been
using the book, student response, ease of use, the best book on the
planet, whatever (see the back cover for the current examples).
We'll consult with you before editing anything you submit, and to be
sure that we have your name (spelling) and school correct before
sending it off to the publisher.

Feel free to respond to me directly (karenk@exploratorium.edu) rather
than to the listserve.

Thanks very much in advance -- and thanks for everyone's support for
this book, over the last 4 years.

---Karen

--
Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.