Library open Saturday 10/30 and 11/6, CLOSED Nov. 1-5

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 13:27:26 PDT

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Library open Saturday 10/30 and 11/6, CLOSED Nov. 1-5

This Saturday and next the Learning Studio will be open in conjuction
with the TI workshops. I'm sending out overdue notices today for your
convenience in bringing materials back on those days, if you can't make it
weekday afternoons (though you can always mail them in, or leave them with
the front desk...) If you suspect your book or video is overdue, you can
also check its record at

         http://library.exploratorium.edu/

The following week, I'll be out of town as soon as we've voted, far away
from television, radio and eevn the Internet, celebrating our Halloween
anniversary. See you later --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343