A call for submissions

From: Gary (gary@horne.cc)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 11:58:44 PST

From: Gary <gary@horne.cc>
Subject: A call for submissions
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:58:44 -0800

I've been asked to edit a newsletter for the Bay Area Skeptics
(http://www.baskeptics.org/) on education. I'd like to invite you all
to submit something on how you teach critical thinking in your classes
and your schools. It doesn't have to be an entire article (but that
would be fine). It could just be a simple anecdote or even some
student writing. I don't know the exact circulation of the newsletter,
but I think it would be interesting to the readers to learn what is
being done in schools right now to promote thinking.

If you'd like to contribute, please don't respond over the listserv,
just email me directly at gary@horne.cc. Whatever you write, story,
article, paragraph, please send it before Thanksgiving.

Thank you very much,

Gary Horne