Re: hewitt, raining in oregon

From: Peter Rust (prust@towerhill.org)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 04:43:17 PST

Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 07:43:17 -0500
Subject: Re:  hewitt, raining in oregon
From: "Peter Rust" <prust@towerhill.org>

hi mark,

I switched to Cambridge Physics Outlet's physics curriculum this year. i
have been very pleased with it so far. I find it more straight forward
than Hewitt. It is also a whole package with rather bomb proof equipment
and a decent test generator. I am certainly not an expert on the subject
since it is only my first year using it, but so far it is gets to the nuts
and bolts of physics in a hands on way... and the equipment looks like
toys :) My one complaint is not enough hw problems at the end of each
chapter. Check them out at cpo.com

peter

------------------ Peter Rust, Science Department --------------
Tower Hill School, 2813 West 17th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19806
                   phone 302.575.0550 fax 302.657.8368
------------------- web site:http://www.towerhill.org -------------