Re: Hewitt, raining in Oregon

From: peter rust (mroxidation@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 08:33:32 PST

From: "peter rust" <mroxidation@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hewitt, raining in Oregon
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:33:32 -0500

hi mark,

I switched to Cambridge Physics Outlet's physics curriculum this year. i
have been very pleased with it so far. I find it more straight forward than
Hewitt. It is also a whole package with rather bomb proof equipment and a
decent test generator. I am certainly not an expert on the subject since it
is only my first year using it, but so far it is gets to the nuts and bolts
of physics in a hands on way... and the equipment looks like toys :) My one
complaint is not enough hw problems at the end of each chapter. Check them
out at cpo.com

peter