video

From: daryl zapata (zap570@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 11:30:12 PST

From: "daryl zapata" <zap570@hotmail.com>
Subject: video
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:30:12 -0800

Hey All,

I've been searching sites and asking people, including Exploratorium staff,
but I haven't found the program I taped years ago that has the Voyager I &
II Grand Tour Mission to the outer planets. I caught it on PBS and thought
it was NOVA, about 1-1 1/2 hours long. Is anyone out there aware of a
commercial version of that program? I've looked on jpl.nasa.gov, pbs, and
nova sites to no avail. Sorry to be so clueless; I must be missing something
or looking for a non-existent product.

Thanks for trying to help.
Daryl Zapata
George Washington HS