FW: New email address

From: William Mandel (wmmmandel@speakeasy.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 21:18:42 PST

From: "William Mandel" <wmmmandel@speakeasy.net>
Subject: FW: New email address
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:18:42 -0800

To all:

Please change my email address in your contacts to reflect the following
new email address.

wmmmandel@speakeasy.net

William (Bill) Mandel

My autobiography, SAYING NO TO POWER (Introduction by Howard Zinn), is
a history of how the American people fought to defend and expand its
rights since the 1920s (I'm 86) employing the form of the life of a 30s
AND 60s activist, one who was involved in most serious movements:
student, labor, 45 years of efforts to prevent war with the USSR, civil
rights South and North, women's liberation [my late wife appears on 50
pages], 37 years on Pacifica Radio [where I invented talk radio], civil
liberties. You may hear/see my testimony before different
McCarthy-Cold-War-Era witch-hunting committees [used in six films and a
play]) on my website, http://www.billmandel.net I am the author of five
books in my academic field. For an autographed copy, send me $24 at 4466
View Pl.,#106, Oakland, CA. 94611