wire

From: jleet1972@netzero.com
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 17:35:22 PST

From: "jleet1972@netzero.com" <jleet1972@netzero.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:35:22 GMT
Subject: wire

Just a quick question to anyone who might have the answer. The other day a student asked me if a wire will ever run out of electrons, and no longer be able to conduct electricity. I did not have a solid answer for the young man.

Thanks, and best wishes for the holidays.

Joe

NetZero Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.netzero.com/give