speakers and hydrogen peroxide

From: jleet1972@netzero.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 20:33:19 PST

From: "jleet1972@netzero.com" <jleet1972@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:33:19 GMT
Subject: speakers and hydrogen peroxide

Hello,

I have two problems that I hope someone can help me with.

First, I recently tried to build a simple speaker out of a copper coil, magnet, and a cup. I plugged it into the boom box that I have in my classroom and it was a failure. A year or two ago I went to a class that Modesto gave on this very thing, and I thought I did it correct. I someone has had some success with this and can offer some suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Secondly, someone asked me how hydrogen peroxide acts as a disinfectant. I assume that it is some sort of oxidation process, but...

Thank you for your help,

Take good care,

Joe

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!