ethnomathematics conference

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 15:59:23 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:59:23 -0800
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: ethnomathematics conference

Hello Pinhole Friends,

You are invited to attend our Ethnomathematics Conference on
Saturday, February 26th!

By now you have received your Spring Workshop brochure. After you
sign up for your spring workshop, you can still register to attend
our Ethnomathematics Conference.
.
You will need to register and pay the $30 to attend the
Ethnomathematics Conference, and if you are attending this conference
IN ADDITION TO attending another spring workshop, you will not get a
stipend.
The $30 registration fee includes a catered lunch! We have some
great presenters lined up!
Please visit our conference web site to find out more about the conference:
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/o/oreyd/once/conference.htm

If you are only interested in attending the Ethnomathematics
Conference, you can choose it as your one workshop this spring. At
this point, we still have some stipends to offer TI teachers who
choose this as their only workshop. Join us for Ethnomathematics!

Let me know if you have any questions.

See you soon,
Lori