Teacher Training for IB program?

From: Scott Contini (mr_contini@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 13:41:12 PST

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:41:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Scott Contini <mr_contini@yahoo.com>
Subject: Teacher Training for IB program?

  Can anyone tell me if they know how to get IB
certification?

  I recently learned of this program at an
International School Job Fair. I would like to know
more about it, but information seems to be scarce.

  Where can I get certification locally? Why are
there not more schools offering IB programs if it has
become such a worldwide standard?

-Scott Contini
mr_contini@sci-con.com