Film Festival recommendations

From: Eric Muller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 13:53:11 PST

From: Eric Muller <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Film Festival recommendations
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:53:11 -0800

It’s our 7th annual film festival and we’re putting together our
presentation list.
If you have a recommendation of a great, stupid or destined to be
classic science film, video or on-line clip let us know. We might be
able to rent, borrow or buy your requested show (we may even have it in
our library).

If you’re signed-up for the TI Film Fest, I’ll see ya there.

-Eric Muller

Eric Muller
Teacher Institute
Exploratorium