Re: pinhole Jobs in lala land

From: Tory Brady (toryb@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 14:08:56 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:08:56 -0800
From: Tory Brady <toryb@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Jobs in lala land

Dear Amreen-- We are sad you are leaving the area! But we hope to
see you in the future-- at Saturdays or in the summer... You will
always be a part of the Teacher Institute.
We have a wonderful friend down there, very active in CSTA, etc, and
VERY helpful. Maybe she can give you some leads.
Her name is Sue Pritchard and here is her email: askdrsp@aol.com (sue)

We also have another TI person, Tien, who is a delightful human
being, maybe you met him at the shop in the summer. His email is:

flyin_squirrels@yahoo.com (tien)