Re: pinhole webcast announcement

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 19:58:13 PST

From: ASKDRSP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:58:13 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole webcast announcement

HAD TO SEND THIS ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I know weather played its fun at the ancient observatories of Chichen Itza,
Mexico, but what we could see of this astronomy-based phenomena engineered by
the ancient Mayans was incredible! I gave the information to all of our
teachers and I told all of my classes on Friday to try to watch if at all possible.
My 86 year old father even got to see it on our computer. That was terrific.
Thank you for letting us all know and for truly going the "extra kilometer" to
give us such experiences. My students will be particularly happy with the
bilingual transmission.

Take care,
Sue Pritchard
Teacher, Grade 8