Re: pinhole Recycling and Wind Tunnels

From: Marc Kossover (zeke_kossover@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 07:35:04 PST

Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:35:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Kossover <zeke_kossover@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole Recycling and Wind Tunnels

--- Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Wind Tunnels: I have a student who is working on a
> wind tunnel idea. I can't find a simple working wind
> tunnel idea, maybe there ain't such an animal.

Scientific American published an article on making a
simple wind tunnel using a box fan and square sides. I
believe that Richard Abbondazio at The Hockaday School
in Dallas built a couple dozen of these with 7th
graders and that they worked pretty well. You can
email him at <rabbondanzio@mail.hockaday.org>, and I
bet he will help.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover
The Jewish Community High School of the Bay