High School Physics Opening

From: Jonathan Briggs (jbriggs@bentleyschool.net)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 13:01:08 PST

Subject: High School Physics Opening
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:01:08 -0800
From: "Jonathan Briggs" <jbriggs@bentleyschool.net>

Hey Pinholers:

I'm moving up to Seattle and that leaves a job opening at Bentley School in Lafayette. You can check out the site at www.bentleyschool.net. We've set up a great lab over the years and it is fully stocked with RAFT items, random demos, tools and the faculty are outstanding. If you'd like more information email me at jbriggs@bentleyschool.net and I'd be happy to give you a full description of the job as well as answer any questions.

You can also skip straight to sending a resume and cover letter to:
Jonathan Briggs
Bentley School
1000 Upper Happy Valley Road
Lafayette, CA 94549

I'll then forward them on to the Upper School Head Laurie Kahn.

-Jonathan