Math Teacher opening at Manzanita Charter School

From: Gary Horne (gary@horne.cc)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 13:17:01 PST

From: Gary Horne <gary@horne.cc>
Subject: Math Teacher opening at Manzanita Charter School
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:17:01 -0800

Hey folks,

I'm leaving my position at my beloved Middle school to go, possibly,
out of state. I'd love for them to find an outstanding math teacher to
replace me. It's a small school (125 students), public, in a
low-income area, with INCREDIBLE family support, and NO administration
so all teachers are fully empowered and cooperatively run the school.

We just got nominated to become a California Distinguished School. It's
a great place to work.

Check us out at www.manzy.org

Send resume and cover lettter to: Kristin Kirkman at
bumblebunny9999@yahoo.com and Nanette Hara at
nhara@uclink4.berkeley.edu

Or mail to
Manzanita Charter School