Re: alumni letter

From: Nathania Chaney Aiello (n.chaneyaiello@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 10:04:49 PST

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:04:49 -0800
Subject: Re: alumni letter
From: Nathania Chaney Aiello <n.chaneyaiello@comcast.net>

What can we, as over 2000 strong alumni, do to help in the quest for money,
publicity, etc? My students know that over 50% of all the "cool stuff" we
do comes from TI, and I would hate to stop expanding that repertoire!

Please let us know what we can do between now and October 22, so we can turn
it into a celebration of another 21 years of excellence!

Nathania Chaney Aiello
Mission San Jose High School
Fremont CA