Pysical Science Textbooks?

From: Michael Geluardi (geluardi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 09:18:16 PST

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:18:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Geluardi <geluardi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Pysical Science Textbooks?

Hello,

We are doing a textbook search for a 9th/10th grade physical science book that
includes chemistry, earth science, space science, and physics. Physics maybe
could be left out. I would like to identify the options out there and also get
input from teachers who use them, good or bad. Also, if anyone knows of useful
textbook review websites I'd love to hear about them. We currently use
Hewitt's Conceptual Physical Science which students routinely find confusing.
Thanks for your help!

-Mike Geluardi, Piedmont High