Piedmont High School Taching Positions

From: Michael Geluardi (geluardi@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 13:00:38 PDT

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Geluardi <geluardi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Piedmont High School Taching Positions

Hello All,

Piedmont High School in the in the East Bay will be doing quite a bit of hiring
for next year in Chemistry (honors and regular), AP Biology, and Integrated
Science. It looks like we will be needing about 3 full time emplyees!
Piedmont High has one of the top API ratings in the state and is a great place
to teach.

-Mike Geluardi