RE: pinhole CD jewel boxes

From: Coral Clark (coralc@raft.net)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 09:31:08 PDT

From: "Coral Clark" <coralc@raft.net>
Subject: RE: pinhole CD jewel boxes
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:31:08 -0700

Jewel cases are right up there with film cans in terms of creative re-use
possibilities: seed germinators, phase models, perspective viewers, magnetic
mazes... the list goes on. If you have lots of them and TI has all they
need, then RAFT always will take donations of jewel cases, as well as East
Bay Depot, and probably Scrap (in SF) as well. Let's work together to never
send these babies to the landfills.

-Coral