physics B test

From: Kim (kimg@sonic.net)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 17:37:19 PDT

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:37:19 -0700
From: Kim <kimg@sonic.net>
Subject: physics B test

I am using Giancoli, but have to translate it to the kids. I much
prefer Serway and Faugn.

With not quite two weeks left, do any of you have great ideas for
prepping for the AP Physics B test? We are doing lots of free
response and practice multiple choice, but if you have any ideas
besides that, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!!