Pin Screen Materials

From: B Sugaya-Jones (bsugaya@shastalink.k12.ca.us)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 16:27:40 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:27:40 -0700
From: B Sugaya-Jones <bsugaya@shastalink.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Pin Screen Materials

Can anyone tell me where to look for materials to build a "pin screen"
model? We are looking for the metal screening with holes in it, as well as
unsharpened pins. Our hope is to build a model that is smaller than the
Exploratorium floor model, yet bigger than the ones available in the
store. Thank you for any leads that you can provide.