Museum closing early today (5/18), NO library hours

From: Exploratorium Learning Studio (studio@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 11:17:06 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Exploratorium Learning Studio <studio@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Museum closing early today (5/18), NO library hours

Sorry for the late notice, but it's all the warning -I- got: because of
the annual Awards Dinner, a major fundraising event, the Exploratorium is
closing at 3:00. Right, that's just when we'd be opening the Learning
Studio. Sorry... and remember you can always return books by mail, or
request them by e-mail (though it's no substitute for browsing).

Saturday hours are now over for the time being, as are the TI Workshops.
I'll be announcing summer hours -- longer weekdays, no Saturdays -- very
soon. See you whenever --

Jo Falcon, MLIS

Exploratorium Learning Studio
3601 Lyon Street