CSET Study Guides at Learning Studio

From: Exploratorium Learning Studio (studio@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 14:45:30 PDT

Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Exploratorium Learning Studio <studio@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: CSET Study Guides at Learning Studio

Those of you facing the dread California Subject Exams for Teachers
qualifying tests will be... not pleased, exactly, but perhaps grimly
relieved to hear that we have two copies of the Test Guides for the
sciences here in the Learning Studio. They're in looseleaf format, easy
to photocopy the parts you need*, and are in thick black binders filed
with the other non-circulating "best of TI" binders below the special
featured whatever on the display shelf near the door.
    * honor system: a nickel a page until we get a grant to cover it
again. >sigh<

Stay tuned: that display shelf is about to fill up with new books and
videos for the summer. We got some really good titles this time!

Jo Falcon, MLIS

Exploratorium Learning Studio
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123