Teaching Opportunity

From: Andreski, Martha (andreskim@dlshs.org)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 13:34:38 PDT

Subject: Teaching Opportunity
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:34:38 -0700
From: "Andreski, Martha" <andreskim@dlshs.org>

If anyone is interested in a 3/5 high school chemistry position for next
year in Concord, please email me if you're interested and I'll give you
my supervisor's name/address/phone number.

Due to a schedule re-vamp for the following year, it is possible that
this position would switch to full time in 2006-2007.

Marti Andreski
De La Salle HS
1130 Winton Drive
Concord, CA 94518