two AWESOME positions available

From: Rebecca J. Sherman (beccasherman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 19:45:38 PDT

From: "Rebecca J. Sherman" <beccasherman@hotmail.com>
Subject: two AWESOME positions available
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:45:38 +0000

I hope you can help spread the word about two terrific teaching positions
available for the fall at Lipman Middle School in Brisbane. Here is a
description of the school and the two positions:

Lipman Middle School
1 Solano Street
Brisbane, CA 94005

GREAT problem-based middle only 12 miles from SF
diverse student body
small school (3 classes at each grade level, 6,7,8)
schoolwide focus is on problem-based learning and brain-based teaching
green, hillside setting
Offers a chance to be a part of progressive middle level education
Outstanding faculty, parent and superintendent support

One full-time 8th grade algebra/science teaching position: two alg/sci
cores and one period PE
One .6 position: two periods of PE and one elective.

Becca

415-722-7839

                            -- Albert Einstein

                            -- Albert Einstein