Eggstreme Egg Production Eggzagerated

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 12:04:17 PDT

Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:04:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Eggstreme Egg Production Eggzagerated

I've got about 40 boiled, un refrigerated eggs left over after doing the Egg drop challenge at my school. I can't find an appropriate political demonstration where they might be put to good use. Anyone want them for a last gasp science project before the year ends? I'll put them in the compost next week if I don't hear from anyone. I can't eggsplain my mistake but I'm concerned I might be eggscommunicated from the science profession or something. I've already shelled out for them don't want to waste them. I could convince some first graders to take them home and hatch them, a cruel yoke, but it make help them understand science. Enough vile puns.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh