Re: pinhole Eggstreme Egg Production Eggzagerated

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 09:12:37 PDT

Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole Eggstreme Egg Production Eggzagerated

Neil,

Using the uncertainty principle I would only consider the boiled eggs opportunity to hatch as "improbable". Should they hatch I would expect to get a boiled chicken, ideal for soup, although I don't expect any bones as the eggs were from Gary Lawson's "Boneless Chicken Ranch". I'm planning to let some of my students dissolve the shells off with vinegar and then sell the remains to the people who provide student lunches in the cafeteria. I don't want to know more about that.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh