pinhole Hewitt Conceptual Physics books?

From: Ellen Koivisto (igneous@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 20:17:03 PDT

From: Ellen Koivisto <igneous@earthlink.net>
Subject: pinhole Hewitt Conceptual Physics books?
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:17:03 -0700

Hi all,

Does anyone have some Conceptual Physics books, any edition, high
school or college level, that they would like to pass along to School
of the Arts? We're starting physics first which means we need loads
of books and, of course, there's no budget.

I don't have anything tangible to trade, but I do have a bunch of
good chem labs and a good evolution game (not a board game) among
other things that I'd be happy to share in return.

Thanks,
Ellen Koivisto
SOTA, San Francisco