Teaching position at an excellent high school

From: Michael Geluardi (geluardi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 10:18:31 PDT

Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Geluardi <geluardi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Teaching position at an excellent high school

Hello all,
Piedmont High School has a 60% position available for next year in 9th grade
integrated science. Piedmont High is a great place to teach and is perennially
ranked among to the top public high schools in California. I am very excited
about our integrated science curriculum which has an excellent content sequence
but still has room for creativity, especially in the area of adding and
modifying high quality learning activities to achieve the course's goals. The
teaching staff is friendly and helpful, the facilities are good, and the
students are pretty well mannered. The community is highly supportive of its
school system. I began my teaching career here three years ago and believe it
is a great place to focus on teaching. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me at geluardi@yahoo.com. Thanks and enjoy the summer!
-Mike Geluardi