Free aquatic turtle and aquarium

From: Pauline (singingal27@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 18:38:15 PDT

Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pauline <singingal27@yahoo.com>
Subject: Free aquatic turtle and aquarium

Hey all
I inherited an aquatic turtle about 5 yrs ago and I
now think he needs a new home. I have a 50 gallon tank
and all the necessary things to take care of this guy.
Please contact me via email if you'd like this guy.
Pauline

Have a great day! Remember a smile is easier on the face and eyes than a frown. :-)