New Science Teacher Recruitment

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 18:00:15 PDT

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:00:15 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: New Science Teacher Recruitment

Hello Pinhole Friends,
I hope you are all enjoying summer.
We are currently accepting applications for the Fall, 2005 cohort of
our New Science Teacher Program. If you know of a new science
teacher in San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Marin or Contra Costa
counties, please direct him/her to our web page, where he/she can
read about the program and download an application.

The web address is:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/newteacher.html
The application deadline is July 31, 2006, but we will be extending
that into August.
Thanks for your help!
Aloha,
Lori