questions re moving a chem lab

From: Marc Crown (mcrown@gatewayhigh.org)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 09:54:02 PDT

From: Marc Crown <mcrown@gatewayhigh.org>
Subject: questions re moving a chem lab
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:54:02 -0700

We are in the process of moving our school across town. Corovan is
doing the actual moving part but I'm packing. Are there "rules"
regarding moving chemicals? My assumption is that this is a hazmat
situation but our admin has no idea what we should do. I've packed
everything carefully following the flynn guidelines for storage, but my
understanding is that Corovan won't move the chemicals. If they won't
do it maybe I shouldn't be hauling them in the back of my car either.
Who do I call?
thanks
marc