first message from TI

Karen Mendelow (karenm@exploratorium.edu)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:23:49 -0800

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:23:49 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: karenm@exploratorium.edu (Karen Mendelow)
Subject: first message from TI

Welcome to Pinhole!

Hi everyone:
This is my first message to you. Hope you're out there in cyberspace!
I'd like this message to be more fun than it is, but...

We have to do a report to the National Science Foundation for our past year
activities from Oct 95 thru October 96, and one of the things we were
wondering is if any of our esteemed alumni have conducted workshops for
teachers on their own? It could be with teachers in your school, district,
consulting, or at a professional conference.

If you could send me a message with your name, what the workshop was about,
how many participants and if you have the info, the schools and districts
participating, it would be a great help. We also would feel great about
knowing a bit more about the great work you for the student's benefit both
in school and out of school.

Send the message to karenm@exploratorium.edu
Hope to see you soon at the sat workshops., Karen M.