Re:teleconferencing

fuller@sacred.sf.ca.us
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:20:38 -0800

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:20:38 -0800
From: fuller@sacred.sf.ca.us
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Re:teleconferencing

To all friends of the Exploratorium,

As the new year begins, I would like to experiment with video teleconferencing. We
have the equipment and I am interested in anyone who has the equipment and would
like to use it.

Ideally, I am looking for some experts or fanatics regarding astronomy and space.
My students have endless numbers of questions and speculations and I would love it
if someone at the Exploratorium or another school/institution would be willing to
set up the video conferencing equipment and answer some questions.

If another classroom has the equipment we could discuss ideas for the students to
communicate with each other about experiments or topics they have studied that are
in common.

Thanks,
K.C. Fuller
Convent of the Sacred Heart High School