Pinhole subject headings

Pinhole Listserv (pinhole@isaac)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:58:42 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:58:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@isaac>
To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@isaac>
Subject: Pinhole subject headings

Just a reminder...please do not hit the reply button when you want to
send a
NEW message to Pinhole. If you do so, your subject will not be the one
you want, but rather that of the original sender's. This is especially
true of replying if you are a "digest" subscriber. If you, as a digest
subscriber, always hit the reply button to send a new message, your
subject heading will always be:
re: pinhole digest

Chances are, listserv subscribers may delete your message without reading
it. Please compose a new message with the appropriate subject heading.

If you are a digest subscriber, I'd suggest you always type in a new
subject heading when replying so your subject is reflected correctly.

If you have questions regarding any of this, please feel free to contact
me. I'm here to answer your questions. I know many of you are new to
listservs and will try to give you user hints along the way.

Deborah

Deborah Hunt
Pinhole Technical Moderator
Exploratorium