Re: Your comments needed

David Porter (dlporter@crl.com)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:39:58 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:39:58 -0800 (PST)
From: David Porter <dlporter@crl.com>
To: Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: Your comments needed

I'll second this response to Larry's suggestion. There really isn't that
much yet on Pinhole, and I've found just about everything that I've read
worthwhile and interesting.

And, I have a question: It seems peculiar that Hale-Bop is ahead of the
sun in the morning and behind it in the evening. Is this because of
parallax?

David Porter
Novato, CA