RE: Pinhole Daily Digest

Rudge, Georgiana (grudge@sjeccd.cc.ca.us)
Fri, 16 May 1997 09:14:42 -0700

From: "Rudge, Georgiana" <grudge@sjeccd.cc.ca.us>
To: "'Pinhole Listserv'" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: RE: Pinhole Daily Digest
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 09:14:42 -0700

Hi Shelley,
Have you considered a service trip? I have been on many such trips with
the Sierra Club -- both national and international. The 2
international ones were to Russia. We all learned a lot about the
environment, protection of our parks, and the natural history of the
area that we were in. Of course you all are expected to do some work,
but the experience is terrific and the work is rewarding.

Georgiana Rudge
GRudge@sjeccd.cc.ca.us