Re: Pinhole Daily Digest

afortga (afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 00:40:44

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 00:40:44
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
From: afortga <afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Daily Digest

Mills High School in Millbrae, CA will be needing a 3/5 Physics teacher for
the Spring semester. The assignment is two periods of honors physics (75%
of these studetns will take the AP "B" test) and one period of second year
physics (these students take the AP "C"- Part One Test). I will be on
sabbatical, but will be available to come in to help prepare these students
for the AP test, twice a month, after school for 3-4 hours (they know this
already).

If interested please contact Art Fortgang at the Exploratorium Teacher's
Institute, 353 0499, or at Mills (650) 697 3344 or e-mail:
afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us.

Art