Brainstorming: Advanced Integrated Science

Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:25:29 -0800

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:25:29 -0800
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Brainstorming: Advanced Integrated Science

Hello Everyone!
We just completed the first meeting of the Advanced Integrated
Science discussion group - it was fantastic! Great ideas, fantastic
experience, thought-provoking discussion, incredible energy! I will be
posting a synopsis of the meeting on Pinhole within the next week. We are
going to have a second meeting, on Saturday Feb. 21 from 9AM - 3PM which
has a more "set" agenda, which will also be posted shortly. If you have
any interest in this topic, I encourage you to attend (we had a group of 19
in attendance at this meeting). You don't need to have been present at
this first meeting to attend the next meeting.
Until then!

---Karen Kalumuck

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Exploratorium Teacher Institute