Job Position

David & Veronica (dlporter@marin.k12.ca.us)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 05:55:39 +0000

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 05:55:39 +0000
From: David & Veronica <dlporter@marin.k12.ca.us>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Job Position

For anyone interested, there is an openning for a math and/or science
teacher at Brandeis Hillel Day School in San Rafael, CA. as I am leaving
the job at the end of the year to return to my private tutoring
practice. The position is for grades 6th, 7th and 8th. My current job
was to teach the three levels both math and science, but I believe the
school will be splitting the work up between two teachers next Fall.
The kids at this school are fantastic, and the staff and faculty have
been friendly and supportive. My reason for leaving is that I have
decided that the classroom isn't my niche.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please contact
Louise Gross at (415) 472-1833. You are welcome to e-mail me, as well.

David Porter