Re: Planet Mnemonic

CGDonahoe3 (CGDonahoe3@aol.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 02:46:55 EDT

From: CGDonahoe3 <CGDonahoe3@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 02:46:55 EDT
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Re: Planet Mnemonic

Are you aware that the day on Venus is longer than it's year?

other ways to remember things:

MTBASS: mouth, thrachae, bronchii, air sace

Iknububu: wet pants means, Kidney, Nephron, ureter, bladder, urethra
So how to remember ureter is before urethra????
Teacherrrrrrrr, I have to go to the bathrrrrroooom (ureter)
I am her in the bathroom and Ahhhhhhhhhhh (urethra)

mass volume and density ( plate tectonic and all that that implies)

M. O. V. E. D. simply Mass/Volume = Density !!?? Remember 0ctober 1989
seaflooor basalt is 2.9 grams/cm cubed
continental crust is 2.8 grams/ cm cubed
which one sinks, which one floats

Hey, you haven't even asked me about my swimming soda experiments yet?!! Do
it!