Job Opening

Sue Lowder (lowder@telis.org)
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 21:57:14 -0700 (PDT)
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
From: lowder@telis.org (Sue Lowder)
Subject: Job Opening

Received this forward from PHYSLab director. Thought someone out there
might be interested.

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 19:50:07 -0400
From: Barry S. Riehle <briehle@Dot-Net.Net>
To: PHYSHARE@lists.psu.edu

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who is please contact me.

Full-time teaching position will open for the 1998-1999 school
year at Turpin High School, a suburban public
school in Cincinnati, Ohio. The position would involve teaching both
physics and chemistry or chemistry and some other science. A
certificate of comprehensive science transferrable to the State of Ohio
would be a plus.

The school presently has 1650 students 7-12 but that will change in one
year. There are two 7-12 schools in the district but a new 7-8 building
is under construction slated to open for the 1999-2000 school year which
will return Turpin to a 9-12 with about 1050 students. Over 80% of the
students continue on to four-year colleges.

If anyone has questions, please contact me at:

Barry S. Riehle
briehle@foresthills.edu or
briehle@dot-net.net

Resumes may be sent to: