Summer

Ian Bleakney (bleekers@ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:29:18 +0000

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:29:18 +0000
From: Ian Bleakney <bleekers@ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us>
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Summer

Hello folks -

I just spent a wonderful month living and working with a bunch of other
biology teachers at the Woodrow Wilson Summer Biology Institute at
Princeton. We created large number of biology lessons and units that
are hands-on and (mostly) inquiry-based centered on the general theme of
'motion'. All of these projects are available now on-line at this web
address:

http://www.woodrow.org/teachers/biology/institutes/1998/

Most can be used in both middle and high school classrooms. In
addition, all are in-line with the current national science standards.
Check them out. Have fun with them. Also feel free to link any of your
web pages to this site.

Ian Bleakney
Oakland