Comprehensive Conceptual Curriculum for Physics

Art Fortgang (afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Sun, 30 Aug 98 17:28 PDT

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 98 17:28 PDT
To: "Pinhole Listserv" <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>
From: Art Fortgang <afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us>
Subject: Comprehensive Conceptual Curriculum for Physics

Are you are interested in obtaining a CD ROM with thousands of physics
activities, presented in a learning cycle format as well as receiving all of
the CASTLE written materials for $150, billed to your school? I will
present a 5 Saturday workshop between mid-Sept and Mid-Dec that will show
you how to effectively use this fabulous resource. Please let me know ASAP.
I must let the project director know no later than Sept 15 who will be
involved. You can also receive graduate credit in physics (I am not sure if
it will be 2 or 3 credits) for a total of $50!!

The CD could be used with either a PC or a Mac. Two teachers from one
school only have to purchase one disk. The disk materials have lots of
activities for general science, physical science, integrated science,
mathematics and technology courses as well.

If you have any questions or if you wish to become a participant, please
contact me at afortga@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us or call 650 652 1010 (school
number). Please pass on this info to an interested colleague. Thanks

Art
Art Fortgang
(650) 726 2820

245 Troon Way